Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day Butter London - Günün Ojesi Butter London

Today's nail polish of the day is one of my favorite nail polishes, The Old Bill from Butter London. I talked about this nail polish in one or two of my monthly favorite videos. I love the rose gold color it has, how it shines and lasts quite some time on my nails, I'd say 3-4 days with minor chipping. I also love how it matches my rose gold watch :) You can find Butter London nail polishes at Ulta in USA for $14, but if you wait for promotions which is rare, you can get 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 deals and get these beauties for a much lower price.

Bugünün ojesi benim favori ojelerimden biri olan Butter London'ın The Old Bill'i. Bu oje bir kaç kere aylık favori ürünlerim videosuna girmeyi başarmıştı ve sizlere bahsetmiştim. Pembe altın rengi oluşunu, parlak duruşunu ve uzun süre çıkmamasını çok seviyorum, 3-4 gün diyebilirim. Pembe altın rengindeki saatime de uyduğu için ayrı bir beğeniyorum :) Butter London ojeler Amerika'da Ultalarda 14 $'a satılıyor, ama sabırlı olursanız çok nadir de olsa promosyon olduğu zamanlarda 2 al 1 öde, 3 al 2 öde kampanyalarıyla daha uygun fiatlara alabilirsiniz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...