Monday, September 10, 2012

Lioele BB Cream - Lioele BB Krem



I've heard so much about BB Creams and their benefits lately. BB cream was originally formulated in the 1960s in Germany to protect the patients' skin after laser procedures and surgery. Basically, they are promoted as all in one cosmetic product which replaces serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. It sounds like it's the dream product doesn't it?

I've always been a foundation girl. Although foundation makes my skin flawless, I know that it does clog pores and it's not good for your skin, whereas BB Creams have tons of benefits; such as skin whitening properties, anti wrinkle and soothing effects.



Son zamanlarda, BB kremlerinin ne kadar yararlı olduğuna dair çok fazla şey duydum. Öğrendiğim kadarıyla, BB krem 1960 yıllarında, Almanya'da, lazer ve ameliyatlardan sonra hastaların cildini korumak için formule edilmiş. Basit olarak hepsi bir arada bir ürün olarak tanıtılıyor; serum, nemlendirici, makyaj bazı, fondoten ve güneş koruyucu yerine geçiyor. Rüya ürün gibi geliyor kulağa değil mi?

Ben her zaman fondoten kızı olmuşumdur. Her ne kadar fondoten cildimi kusursuz gösterse de, biliyorum ki gözenekleri tıkıyor, cildin nefes almasıni engelliyor ve genel olarak cildimize hiç de iyi değil. Bunun tam tersi olarak, BB kremlerin bir dünya yararı var; mesela cildi beyazlaştırıyor, kırışıklıklara karşı ve rahatlatıcı özellikleri var.



My first BB Cream purchase was from a Korean brand Lioele, "Beyond the Solution". I've heard a couple of youtubers talking about this brand so I thought I'd give this a go. I'm very happy that I did, because I ended up loving it. It gives a medium to full coverage and mattifies my skin (which I desperately need because of my combo to oily skin type). I love how it sits on my skin perfectly and how it doesn't look cakey at all, with a little bit of concealer and I'm ready to go. The only downside it has is it doesn't have spf which is a very important step in my skin care routine. So, I still have to apply my moisturizer with spf before I apply this, which I don't mind so much because I've been doing it for years.

İlk BB kremimi Kore markası olan Lioele'den aldım, adı "Beyon the Solution". Bir kaç youtubeçunun bu markadan konuştuğunu duyunca bu markayı deneyeyim dedim. İyi ki de öyle yapmışım, çünku gerçekten de çok beğendim. Bir kat daha sürerek ortadan tama dönüştürebileceğiniz kapatıcı özelliği var ve cildimi matlaştırıyor (karma-yağlı cildim olduğu için ihtiyacım olan bir özellik). Cildimdeki duruşunu ve güzellik alemindeki değişle "cakey" gözükmemesine bayılıyorum. Birazcık kapatıcı sürüp evden çıkmaya hazırım! Tek bir kötü yanı var, o da güneş koruyucu özelliğinin olmaması ki bu benim için çok önemli bir özellik. Bu yüzden de bunu sürmeden önce spfli nemlendiricimi sürüyorum ama bu çok da dert değil benim için, çünkü yıllardır yaptığım birşey.

         Only moisturizer / Sadece nemlendirici              Full Face - Lioele BB Cream - Beyond the solution
                                                                    Concealer applied only under my eyes - Clinique All About Eyes                                       
                                                                             Tüm Yüz -  Lioele BB Cream - Beyond the solution
                                                                                                  Sadece gözlerimin altında kapatıcı - Clinique All About Eyes                                       


The color is a great match to my skin tone and it lasts about 8 hours on my face. After 4 hours my forehead starts to look shiny, considering my combo to oily skin it's a pretty good amount of time.



Rengi cildime çok güzel uyuyor ve yaklaşık 8 saat cildimde kalıyor. 4 saatten sonra alın bölgem parlamaya başlıyor ama karma-yağlı cilt tipimi düşünecek olursak bu süre benim için gayet uygun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...