Saturday, October 20, 2012

Avon Flashy Copper Eye Liner - Avon Flashy Copper Göz Kalemi


Today I'll review another Avon product, this time it's an eyeliner from the same glimmerstick series, "Flashy Copper". I always get sucked into the products when I see them applied on a model on the campaign books. I almost always make the same mistake and assume it would be the same color in real life, but unfortunately they rarely are... I have to stop this and buy after I swatch them or read at least a few reviews online. Anyway, back to the point I really wanted to like this color but I don't. This gives such a bad color payoff that I have to pile on a ton on my lids and still I can barely see the color. If it didn't have tiny sparkles I couldn't see it at all. I applied the eye liner about 10 times on the same place over and over again and this is how I got the color payoff above. These eyeliners seem to be always on promotion, I got mine for $2.99. I'd only recommend this color if you want a barely noticeable color, otherwise don't waste your money on this

Bugün başka bir Avon ürününü eleştireceğim, yine bir glimmerstick ürünü ama bu sefer "Flashy Copper" göz kalemi. Hep kampanya kitapçıklarındaki modellerin makyajlarını görünce kanıveriyorum. Hep aynı hatayı yapıp gerçek hayatta da öyle gözükeceğini düşünüp tuzağa düşüyorum, ama malesef öyle olmuyorlar... Buna bir son verip, ya ürünleri swatchlayıp almalı ya da internette en az bir kaç değerlendirme okumadan almamalıyım. Herneyse konumuza dönelim, gerçekten de bu rengi sevmek istedim ama olmadı. O kadar kötü bir rengi var ki göz kapaklarıma bir dünya sürdüğüm halde rengin yoğunluğu çok az belli oluyor. Yukarıdaki fotoğraftaki rengi, göz kalemini aynı yere üst üste belki 10 kere uygulayıp elde ettim. Sanırım bu kalemler her zaman promosyonda, ben 2,99 $ a aldım. Bu rengi ancak var yok arası belirsiz duran göz kalemlerini sevenlere önerebilirim, onun dışında paranızı boşuna harcamayın derim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...