Monday, October 22, 2012

3 Minute Makeup - 5 Minutes to Get Ready / 3 Dakikada Makyaj - 5 Dakikada Hazırlan

Like I said earlier a million times, I love "Get Ready with me" videos. This time, I challenged myself to get ready in 5 minutes. Yes, you read it correct :) In order to win this challenge I put on my full makeup in 3 minutes which includes foundation, concealer, eye makeup and all that jazz. Then I got dressed in 2 minutes. It's not as scary as it sounds, I promise :) If you wonder how I accomplished all of above, then don't miss my latest video. Select to watch on Youtube for the list of products and more. Hope you like it!

Daha önce milyon kere söylediğim gibi, Benimle Hazırlan videolarına bayılıyorum. Bu sefer kendime meydan okudum ve hazırlanmak için 5 dakika süre verdim. Evet, doğru okudunuz :) Bunu başarabilmek için fondoten, kapatıcı, göz makyajı vesaire vesaire gibi tüm yüz makyajımı 3 dakika içinde tamamladım. Sonra da, 2 dakika içinde giyindim. Söz söz, sandığınız kadar korkutucu değil :) Bütün bunları nasıl başardığımı merak ediyorsanız son videomu kaçırmayın. Daha fazla bilgi ve kullandığım ürünlerin listesi için Youtube'da izlemeği seçebilirsiniz. Umarım beğenirsiniz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...