Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Instagram Hafta 8 - Instagram Week 8

instagramda denizshares  / denizshares on instagram

You are always in my dreams.. / Hayallerimde hep sen de varsin...   Who doesn't love clean foundation brushes? / Temiz fondoten fircasini kim sevmez ki?  New on the blog! Click HERE to read my wet n wild blush review :) / Blogda yeni! Wet n wild allik yazimi okumak icin BURAYA TIK :)  Mac Online shopping is now available in Turkey! / Mac Turkiye Online Alisverise acildi!   Welcome home beauties :) / Evinize hosgeldiniz guzellikler:)  Nail polish of the day - Orly Cotton Candy / Gunun ojesi - Orly Cotton Candy 

Instagram hesabınız varsa sayfamı takip edip, hem videolardan, hem blog yazılarımdan, hem de ortaya karışık fotoğraflarımdan ilk defa siz haberdar olabilirsiniz :) Aşağıdaki resime tıklayın ve sayfamı ziyaret edin...

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, blog posts and my random photos, don't forget me to follow me on instagram :) You can click the picture below and visit my page...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...