Monday, April 22, 2013

Instagram Hafta 7 - Instagram Week 7

Makeup Products of the Day / Gunun Makyaj Urunleri  My Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers Post. Click HERE if you missed it / Kaçırdıysanız Rimmel Apocalips Rujlari yazım icin BURAYA TIK  More Rimmel Apocalips / Daha fazla Rimmel Apocalips :)  Another Makeup Products of the Day / Bir Başka Gunun Makyaj Urunleri  Foundations and BB Creams. Should I stop? Probably... Do I want to stop? Not really!  / Fondoten ve BB Kremlerim. Durmali miyim? Buyuk ihtimalle... Durmak istiyor muyum? Pek de degil  Last 3 days! What are your musthaves? I'd like to check them out / Son 3 gun! Sizin olmazsa olmazlariniz neler? Onlara da bir bakayim   Snow in Buffalo,NY means coffee and fireplace / Buffalo, NY ta kar demek kahve ve somine demek   New on the blog! Click HERE learn more about "My Cleansing Routine" / Blogda yeni! "Cilt Temizleme Rutini"mi ogrenmek icin BURAYA TIK   New candles from Bath&Body Works / Bath&Body Works'ten yeni mumlar ♥ Some of my cleansers from my blog post / Blog yazımda bahsettiğim cilt temizleme urunlerimden bir kaci 

Instagram hesabınız varsa sayfamı takip edip, hem videolardan, hem blog yazılarımdan, hem de ortaya karışık fotoğraflarımdan ilk defa siz haberdar olabilirsiniz :) Aşağıdaki resime tıklayın ve sayfamı ziyaret edin...

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, blog posts and my random photos, don't forget me to follow me on instagram :) You can click the picture below and visit my page...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...