Sunday, April 7, 2013

Instagram Hafta 5 - Instagram Week 5


Body shop body butterlar harika! Vucut kremi ariyorsaniz bir deneyin / Body shop body butters are amazing! You should try one if you are looking for a good body cream ♥ Günün makyaj malzemeleri / Makeup products of the day ♥ Pembe altin renginde oje ariyorsaniz yeni blog yazimi kacirmayin Yazı için BURAYA TIK :) / Looking for a rose gold nail polish? You should read my blog post! Click HERE :) ♥ Günün göz makyajı / Eye makeup of the day ♥ Favori Nude Ruj Kombinasyonum / My Favorite Nude Lip Combo : No7 Lip Pencil - Nude & Mac Lipglass - Underage ♥ Youtube'a yeni video yukleniyor! / Uploading new video on Youtube!  ♥ Youtube'da Yeni Video Renkli Noktali Kolay Oje Deseni! / New video on Youtube! Colorful Dotted Easy Nail Design ♥ Bu haftanın konusu: Hayat paylaşınca güzel... / This week's topic: Life is more beautiful when you share...

Instagram hesabınız varsa sayfamı takip edip, hem videolardan, hem blog yazılarımdan, hem de ortaya karışık fotoğraflarımdan ilk defa siz haberdar olabilirsiniz :) Aşağıdaki resime tıklayın ve sayfamı ziyaret edin...

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, blog posts and my random photos, don't forget me to follow me on instagram :) You can click the picture below and visit my page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...