Monday, April 9, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day - Günün Ojesi

Today, I painted my nails with a grayish, champagne color. This nail polish is from OPI - The Muppets Collection. I bought the set which has 4 nail polishes from the same collection and this color is Design de Better!. It has some orange shimmers in it, which I think makes it a little bit more unique then others. It's not one of my favorite nail polishes, but it's nice to have change once in a while... What do you think of this color?

Bugün, tırnaklarıma grimsi bir şampanya rengi oje sürdüm. Bu oje OPI'ın Muppets kolleksiyonundan. Aynı kolleksiyondan 4 ojenin olduğu bir set almıştım, bu rengin adı Design de Better!. İçinde turuncu simlerin bulunduğu bir oje ve bence bu özellik diğer ojelerden kendini ayırmasını sağlıyor. Favori ojelerimden biri değil ama arada bir değişiklik olsun diye sürdüğüm bir oje... Nasıl buldunuz bu rengi?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...