Saturday, April 28, 2012

MAC Lovecloud Blush - MAC Lovecloud Allık

Hi everyone! Today, I'm going to talk about a new blush, which I haven't worn on my face yet. But when I saw it at Mac, I immediately fell in love with it after swatching it on my hand. You may say "You haven't applied it on your face yet, what's this excitement about?" You are definitely right, give my excitement to my makeup crazy personality :)

Let's talk about the product now... Mac's "Lovecloud" blush from "Trés Cheek" collection...
I've been waiting for it to arrive for the last 2 weeks and as soon as it came to my door, I had to take pictures for my blog so that I can show you guys how amazing it is. You'll definitely see me wearing this on the upcoming  Face of the Day series.

Photo time...


Herkese Merhabalar! Bugün sizlere henüz yüzüme uygulama fırsatı bulamadığım, MAC te görür görmez "Hmmm bu da neymiş?" diyerek elime swatchını uyguladığım ve o anda aşık olduğum bir allıktan bahsedeceğim. Diyebilirsiniz ki, "Daha yüzünde nasıl duruyor görmemişsin be akıllım, neyin heyecanı bu?" Haklısınız, benim makyaj delisi kişiliğime verin artık :)


Gelelim ürünümüze... Mac'in "Trés Cheek" kolleksiyoununda "Lovecloud" isimli allığı... 
2 haftadır kargo beklemekten gözlerim yollarda kaldı ve gelir gelmez de fotografını cekip bloga koymak istedim ki ürünü kullanmadan sizlere gösterebileyim. Yakın zamanda başlayacağım günün makyajı serilerimden birinde ürünü yüzümde görebilirsiniz. 


Şimdi gelelim fotoğraflara...







As you can see, it's a very pigmented, gorgeous candy pink color with satin finish. I feel that it's going to be one of my favorite blushes..

Make sure to follow my blog if you want to see face of the day photos :)


Gördüğünüz gibi şeker pembesi renginde, muhteşem, çok pigmentli, satin yapıda bir allık. Daha yüzüme uygulamadan favori allıklarımdan biri olacağını hissediyorum. 

Günün makyajı fotoğraflarını kaçırmamak için takipte kalın :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...