Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Instagram Hafta 9 - Instagram Week 9


instagramda denizshares  / denizshares on instagram

New video on youtube (Turkish) / Youtube'da yeni video! Mac Urunleriyle Yuz ve Goz Makyaji.. Videoyu izlemek icin BURAYA TIK :)  4000 Subscribers on my Youtube account! I'm speechless...Thank you all... / Youtube hesabimda 4000 uye! Sozun bittigi yer... Herkese cok tesekkurler...   My current favorite under eye products... Amazing combo! / Simdiki favori goz alti urunlerin... Harika bir takim!   Only 4 products on my eyes... / Gozlerde sadece 4 urun... ♥ @ Art Gallery / Sanat Galerisinde  Makeup products of the day / Gunun makyaj malzemeleri  ♥ Click HERE to read my blog post about my Sephora haul / Sephora Alisverisi ile ilgili yazimi okumak icin BURAYA TIK :)  

Instagram hesabınız varsa sayfamı takip edip, hem videolardan, hem blog yazılarımdan, hem de ortaya karışık fotoğraflarımdan ilk defa siz haberdar olabilirsiniz :) Aşağıdaki resime tıklayın ve sayfamı ziyaret edin...

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, blog posts and my random photos, don't forget me to follow me on instagram :) You can click the picture below and visit my page...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...