Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Instagram Hafta 11 - Instagram Week 11


Makeup products of the day / Gunun makyaj malzemeleri  Perfect combo / Harika ikili - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer & Real Techniques Accent Brush   Makeup products of the day.../ Gunun makyaj malzemeleri...  Falling back in love with my Naked 2 Palette / Naked 2 tekrardan asik olmak ♥ Makeup products of the day / Gunun makyaj malzemeleri  New video on youtube (Turkish) / Youtube'da yeni video! Mavi tonlarda makyaj icin BURAYA TIK :)  ♥ Makeup products of the day / Gunun makyaj malzemeleri  Good old days / Eski guzel gunler...

Instagram hesabınız varsa sayfamı takip edip, hem videolardan, hem blog yazılarımdan, hem de ortaya karışık fotoğraflarımdan ilk defa siz haberdar olabilirsiniz :) Aşağıdaki resime tıklayın ve sayfamı ziyaret edin...

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, blog posts and my random photos, don't forget me to follow me on instagram :) You can click the picture below and visit my page...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...