Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Face of the Day - Günün Makyajı





Hello Everyone!
Today I wanted to share a face of the day post with you. It's a very easy and super quick makeup. First, I used Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer all over my face, then I covered my spots with Vichy dermablend foundation which I love btw and my undereye circles with Clinique's All About Eyes concealer. Next is eyes; I used two of my favorite Mac eyeshadows; All that glitters all over the lid and Satin Taupe on my crease and lower lash line. They are both gorgeous colors and I think they compliment each other very well. I powdered my skin with Rimmel;s Stay Matte powder and then slightly contoured my face with Tarte's bronzer. For blush, I chose Mac's Lovecloud and for my lips I used one of Revlon's best pink lipsticks Pink in the Afternoon and Buxom's Lipgloss in Rebecca. So easy! I hope you liked it...

Herkese Merhaba!
Bugün bir günün makyajı yazısı paylaşmak istedim. Uygulaması çok basit ve çok çabuk süren bir makyaj. Öncelikle tüm yüzüme Laura Mercier'in renkli nemlendiricisini sürdükten sonra kapatmak istediğim yerleri Vichy Dermablend fondotenle kapatıp, gözümün altını da Clinique All about eyes concealerı ile kapattıktan sonra bazım tamamlanmış oldu. Gözler ise çok basit, Mac'in en çok sevdiğim iki farını kullandım, göz kapağına All that Glitters, göz çukuruna ve alt kirpik diplerime de Satin Taupe. Muhteşem renkler ve birbirleriyle de güzel gittiğini düşünüyorum. Yüzümü Rimmel'in Stay Matte isimli pudrasıyla da pudraladıktan sonra, Tarte'in bronzerıyle hafif bir gölgelendirme yapıp Mac'in Lovecloud allığıyla yüzüme renk kattım. Dudaklarıma ise Revlon'un en sevdiğim pembe rujlarından Pink in the Afternoon'u ve Buxom'ın lipglosslarından Rebecca'sını kullanmayı tercih ettim. İşte bu kadar kolay! Umarım beğenmişsinizdir...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...